Friday, April 24, 2015

Our Animaton Story



With my group, we have created an animation. Our focus statement was "Asha Moves Away". This explains Lani's story, because she had her friend Shirfei move away awhile ago. I could relate because I understand what it feels like. I can understand by when my friends go away on vacations over summer, I miss them a lot. Although I did not have that happen to me personally, I can just imaging how it would feel.

One of the best moments I've had with my team was when we tried to draw a car for a whiteboard animation. None of us could draw one that looks like an actual car. It was really funny that none of us were capable of drawing a simple car. One of the worst moments was when our animation was due, and we were all rushed and it was hectic. That's the worst moment I can think of, so we worked pretty well together! Although it was hectic, it was super fun, and I'm sure I'll benefit from it. 

Here are a few of our behind the scenes photos!
This photo seen above was when Makaio and I were drawing the school bell for one of our scenes.
One of my favorite parts of this activity was taking part in illustrating and editing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment