Monday, February 1, 2016

Hockney Style Joiners

David Hockney's photo montages are very different from mine. They are much better and have cooler effects. They also have more distortions and mine don't have too many. I like Hockney's montages more because of the effects, distortions, and better placement. Those are some ways that David Hockney's photo montages are different from mine.

Images can send different messages. Some may send positive messages, while other will send negative ones. They can send different messages a few different ways. One of the first ways is by expression. Another way is simply what the picture is taken of. Last is effects or even lighting. Those are a few ways how images can send positive or negative messages.

The message I want my audience to see is that the places we live are beautiful, and this earth is amazing! Another message I want my audience to see is that earth is beautiful and we must take care of it. I imply this message by the beautiful scenery displayed in my photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment