Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Personal Manifesto

An interesting fact about me right now is that I live in Hawaii, and go to Kapaa Middle School. I am also a swimmer, and I love to surf. I like to go on hikes and go to the beach with friends and family. I also like to. Another interesting fact about me is that I love chocolate. I also like to play volleyball.

Love your life, and love yourself. You can push through rough times because you are strong. Do a lot of what you love, and try your hardest always. Learn something new every day. If you don't like it leave it. If in doubt paddle harder, and don't be afraid. Whatever makes you happy is what you need to more. Surf more, charge more! Wake up with a smile on your face. If you have to do something, do it right and try your hardest. Stay positive. Give yourself a break and have a good time. Dream it, wish it, do it! Don't worry about anything and love what you do!

 My manifesto applies to my readers because we probably share some of the same interests, so they could relate easily. Maybe some of my readers also surf, so they could understand what I meant by "If in doubt, paddle harder[...]." Another way readers can relate is just by understanding what I mean, because almost everyone can relate to one statement that is in my manifesto.

No comments:

Post a Comment