Wednesday, September 30, 2015

My Humorous Monologue


McGinnisA_Comedy from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.
So far, I've learned a lot during this project. For one, I have learned how to edit in iMovie and how to film using a DSLR camera. I will continue to learn more creative ways to edit my comedic monologue in iMovie by learning how to add music, transitions, text layovers, and more cool effects. I struggled with focusing the camera, but I got much better.

It is very important to add padding at the beginning and ending of your clip. This is because if you don't, your audio or clip could be cut off. It could ruin your entire clip, and cause you to have to reshoot it if you don't have pad and if it gets cut off. It's always a good idea to add padding for those reasons.

One of my strengths was editing in iMovie because after the tutorial, I got the hang of it really fast. I like to edit and add effects because it's something I can do well. I also find editing fun and a great way to test creativity. One of my weaknesses was filming. It was hard for me to get focused clips and hold the camera steady without filming shaky clips. I overcame my weakness by asking for help from my classmates and teacher. I overcame this weakness, but it was difficult because i had to reshoot numerous clips.

Hope you enjoy!
-Asha:)

No comments:

Post a Comment