Friday, November 6, 2015

Composition Scavenger Hunt



I think that the most important composition technique is rule of thirds. It is important because it makes a video or photo appropriate for almost every shot. Also, you use it for videos, interviews, photos, and almost every other type of image. Another reason rule of thirds is important is to evenly space an image or video.

Rule of Thirds Subject
I think the most important composition technique is rule of thirds subject, because you need it to make an appropriate interview or photo. It can be difficult to nail this technique because you may not know exactly where to place the subject. Another reason it can be hard is because of lighting, background, or distractions that could make the subject, not be the subject anymore.

My favorite technique was contrast in content because it really makes the subject stand out. I think that my team did a good job of shooting this one because it was really focused. Also, the shot includes my two favorite colors: neon orange, and bright green!


I have two team mates on my team that helped me. My first team mate was Talia Washington, she has black hair, brown eyes, and she is very good at filming and editing. She added a lot of cool special effects, and helped film and edit. My second team mate is Lani Alo, she has brown hair, brown eyes, and she is very tall. Lani filmed certain shots, and helped edit the project. I filmed some of the techniques, and narrated other ones. I also helped create the text layovers and chose the fonts!


No comments:

Post a Comment