Friday, November 20, 2015

Invention Commercial





My teams main goal for this project was to persuade the audience that they need track attack, and that it will make their lives easier. I think that we got that message out there, and I hope that we achieved our goal. We made it our goal to persuade the audience that they needed TrackAttack because if they felt that they needed it, they would buy it and that is the object of the game.



 There were so many team moments during the process of making this video. My favorite one was right when we were turning our project into the server file and we were all just so relieved because we didn't think that we would finish in time.I'm really glad we finished in time because now we know that we can accomplish so much in so little time. There were so many funny team moments, but this one was my favorite just because it was at the very end and were all just so happy.

During post production editing, we all had a few jobs. We chose these jobs by who was best at it, so that we would produce the best work that we could. Talia did the majority of the voice overs because we figured that she had the most clear and professional voice. Talia also played the main character and helped with some editing. Lani and I both filmed, I filmed most of the voice overs and she filmed a lot of the actual commercial. Lani also was our main editor because he had most experience with editing. I was speaking in one voice over, and I filmed all of Talia's voice overs. I also filmed a few scenes and helped edit a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment